Thursday, October 30, 2008

My hair is lookin' a bit spooky!

ok, ya know how when ya have a 'bad hair day' or 'bed head' how annoying that is??? Well, it seems I'm in the midst of having a 'bad hair' YEAR!! Just before surgery this summer I decided I would take off my nails (that could sound rough to POW John McCain, but you gals know what I mean!), let my hair grow out---which means in length and color, and just in general say 'screw it' for awhile. That attitude is not hard to come by when ya allow a few men to actually cut up your face. Well, after that huge ordeal of having half my nose removed and things moved around a bit I'm sort of feeling put back together. Swelling is going down, scars seem to be fading, so it's time to put the nails on, color and cut the hair and become a human being again!!! So, that is what I attempted to do....I went to your fav. store addiction and mine-Wal Mart had my nails replaced (oh how I had missed them!) then on to the hair. I made an appointment with 'my girl'. She is so wonderful, sweet, good attitude (or NO attitude, rather). Well, she made me blond again! And WOW, is it blond! At first it was OMIGOSH----really yellow...sooo I went back to 'my girl' and had her fix it. It was just too yellow. So she dutifully did what I had asked her to do in the first place---make me 'AnnaNicole Smith blond', or more appropriately 'Cindy McCain blond'---really white. I had a lot of gray to cover, and cover she did.

Ok, between my hair, nails and back to Clinique, I'm feeling a bit more.....ummmm...more my artificial/real self!!! Love it!

That's it for today.....need to go moisture my over-processed hair!

No comments: