I have no idea what I'm planning on babbling about this chilly evening! Guess I'll just let my fingers do the walkin'! (hey, you that are old, you remember that saying, don't cha!).
Speaking of 'old', dear hubby is turning 49 tomorrow!! YIKES, that means I'M married to a 49 year old!!! It seems like my mom should be the one married to a 49 yr. old (better not give her any ideas)---never mind, that is a WHOLE nuther story!!! And he seems to be acting every minute of it....it's about 10:30 P.M. and he is next to me sawin' logs!!! He could go to bed at 9:00 P.M. on each and every Sat. night if I"d let him and he'd be as content as could be!! With all the crap I've had to endure as a middle aged female, he is officially now a mere 366 days from his first colonoscopy, whether he knows it or not! Yep, early Monday A.M., my plans are to set him an appointment for next Halloween! Additionally, he is going to hear about it all year long!!! He is so healthy....PTL! He takes not ONE medication (as opposed to myself---I have so much crap to take that I can't travel because I don't have a large enough suitcase to handle even all my 'just in case' meds!), he hardly ever gets sick, I had to FORCE him to the Dr. this past yr. for a first check up in DECADES! (that's when I hatched my plan of the- day-ya-turn-50-your-gettin'-the-colon surprise!).
Anyway, he is a Prince, My Prince and I plan on forcing, pulling, proding, nugging and nagging him to the Dr. for the next umpteen years if I have to, because I'm planning on keeping him around a long, long way past 49.
Happy Birthday, dear.
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment