skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Lisa's Life
Wednesday, January 9, 2008
p.s. Alpharetta is really nice!
For fear that I offended anyone, Alpharetta , GA is really a beautiful place....it IS overcrowded, and I've never actually lived there, but it appears completely lovely!!
L.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2012
(3)
►
September
(3)
▼
2008
(28)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(8)
►
February
(1)
▼
January
(17)
It's a typical day in the neighborhood....
Sandra's funeral
FREAKING Dental Woes
p.s. Alpharetta is really nice!
I'm one of 'The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything'!!
"Life" is full of hard choices......!
Stay tuned, pictures coming soon...
Dental woes...
Anyone listening??
what's a title with no content????
Yesterday was 'Vetrans Day' for me....
Who wants to go back to the silly routine....
Wow, tough blogger world
Ok, but it's backwards
Seems to be working...
Ok, I'm just checking this thing out. Testing 1,...
Hi everyone! WELCOME and thanks for dropping i...
About Me
Great Aunt Lisa
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment