Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Who wants to go back to the silly routine....

ME, ME, I DO I DO....I don't know about any of you, but I'm soooooooo glad to be back. Back to the routine of my life. I'm finding that I end up in a bit of a 'Scrooge' mode that rears it's ugly head just prior to New Yrs. eve. Don't know exactly why, but each and every yr. I seem to crave my non-holiday decorated surroundings back, my kids (all of them, big, small, black and white) back to where they belong, Dear Hubby (DH) back to work and me back to the many tasks at hand that I take jurisdiction over. Could be a need for security, could be a desire for orderliness, or most likely, just plain boring old age setting in! And it matters not how perfectly lovely my holiday has been, it always ends up with my deep desire to stand out on my front porch and scream, 'OK, ENOUGH ALREADY!". Anyone else have this wacky tendency? Anyway, I must run now, run quickly back to my 'tasks at hand'.....thank you, Lord!

Love to all,

Scrooge

No comments: