Well, the good news is this thing seems to be working, or could it be me that is working it? The bad news is, and I'm sure it's not real news to anyone but stay with me here, Florida Gators just lost to Michigan before zillions of Fl. fans down in sunnyFl. Ouch! That hurt. My DH actually got emotional about the whole shabang....I mean he even said those words, 'this is so emotional!'. Wow, and all this time I thought it was me, our wonderful marriage and our happy home that created that emotion in him!!!!
Well I wish everyone a happy and wonderfully healthy New Year!
Love to all,
L.
P.S. I will explain my strange blogspot name at some point....there is a reason behind it (other than just the regular 'Lisa's Life' was taken reason, although that did contribute to it)
Tuesday, January 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment